Prepare two pylons three (3) feet apart. Dribble or “touch” the ball with your feet around these cones in a figure 8 without making contact from the ball or your feet with the pylons.
- Soccer Ball, Pylons, Timer, Other objects
Touch but don’t Touch!
- Aim for 1 minute without touching the pylon
- Shorten the distance between cones and add reversed change in direction halfway through your minute.
- Add in other footwork and obstacles to weave through for one minute between two cones with your preferred distance apart.
Prepare 5 targets. Round one: Take one (1) shot at each target from at least ten (10) feet away. Round two: Increase the distance away from your reset targets and take a second kick towards each one.
- Try to increase the number of targets you hit each round.
- Hit your targets while in motion (like while running, skating or falling).
- Show us your best trick shot kick!
Keep the ball up using your feet, knees, or head for consecutive counts without the ball touching the ground. No hands allowed!
- Aim for 10 keep ups.
- Try and double your best attempt.
- Use an alternative size ball.
- Show us your count beyond the set maximum!