Prepare 5 targets. Round one: Take one (1) shot at each target from at least ten (10) feet away. Round two: Increase the distance away from your target and take a second shot towards each one. Check the ranges to see your accuracy percentage. Submit your best percentage of targets hit.
Stick Ball Games
- Stick of choice
- Ball of choice
- Something to mark your spots
- A net or goal borders
- 10-30%: 1-3 Target(s) Hit – Try again!
- 40-70%: 4-7 Targets Hit – You’re getting the hang of it!
- 80-100%: 8-10 Targets Hit – Great job!
- Hit your targets while in motion (like while running, skating or falling).
- Show us your best trick shot!
Defend your net, block a shot, tag an out! Show us your top four (4) big saves imagined.
- Dress the part! Suit up. You can use goalie equipment you may have or use anything around the house that you can think of.
- Show us your best big save from an actual shot/pass towards you!
Show us your own “stickball” drill design by you! It must involve at least four important skills and/or sections.
Like any sport, the best way to master your skills is to practice! But where do you begin? Drills usually focus on skills such as agility, balance, and coordination needed to play different sporting activities. Various stickball games may be played anywhere from the ground level up. Consider that and any basics involved when controlling the ball from, around, and/or between other objects when stick handling, throwing, passing, or shooting.
- Design, explain, and demonstrate your own drill (100 points)
- Perform your own drill at game speed. Invite someone to test it out!
- Show us your fastest timed drill completed with a BIG FINISH (Score! Sprint Hard!). Invite a challenger!