INDIGENOUS SPORT & WELLNESS ONTARIO (ISWO)
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, date of birth, contact information, such as full name and email address, your username and password and registration information for participation in programs and events, such as your home address, medical issues or allergies, and participation and skill level.
Personal information we collect:
- Communications and other information you provide when you use our Products and Services including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others.
- Information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features we provide.
- Data with special protections: You can choose to provide information in your profile including religious views, political views, who you are “interested in,” or your health. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
- Information about the people, accounts, and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them across our Products, such as people you communicate with.
- Information if you choose to upload, sync, or import from a device.
- Information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you’re using and have last used our Products, and what posts, and other content you view on our Products.
- Information about transactions made on our Products. If you use our Products for purchases or other financial transactions, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping and contact details.
- Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information. Device Information we collect:
- Information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use.
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
1. Information collected via Technology
The Organization may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
3. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 12 The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 12, or allow anyone under the age of 12 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 12 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. All youth under the age of 14 require authorization from a parent or guardian to utilize the site and the service. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about upcoming programs and events.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US